electronic artist // music technologist
Endless motion, constant waves ...
The Okeanos is a voltage controlled quadrature oscillator. This module outputs four triangle waves, each exactly 90 degrees out of phase with each other. This allows for a variety of modulation techniques that require precise phase or equal phase relationships between control signals. The Okeanos features a 1v/octave tracking input, a range selector, and can be driven into the audible frequencies or used as an LFO.
Features and Specifications:
- 1Volt/octave input, 3U eurorack compatible
- 100% analog circuitry
- Coarse, fine tuning control
- Frequency range selector
- FM input
- Triangle outputs at 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees
- Frequency range: 0.2 Hz - 80Hz+
- Output Voltage: 7-10Vpp
- Front panel: 3mm thick, laser cut clear acrylic
- Module depth:
- Power: +/- 12 Volts DC at 40-60 mA (shrouded 16 pin header)