electronic artist // music technologist
Exponential motion in a manageable package..
The Arcogon is a duel attack-decay, attack-release envelope generator with looping functionality, trigger and gate inputs, end sequence trigger output, and manual initiation button. Generating exponential curves ranging from 10 milliseconds to over 5 seconds for both attack and decay/release phases, the Arcogon is is useful for any situation that calls for envelop generation.
Features and Specifications:
- Individual trigger and gate inputs
- 100% analog circuitry
- Attack and decey/release phase control
- Exponential envelope output
- Looping switch for LFO
- Envelope end trigger output
- Timeing range: 10 ms. to 5+ seconds per stage
- Output Voltage: 4-5 volts
- Front panel: 3mm thick, laser cut clear acrylic
- Module depth:
- Power: +/- 12 Volts DC at 40-60 mA (shrouded 16 pin header)